Boys Tennis Is In A Good Place

The Boy’s tennis team has an overall record of 4-1 at the moment. 

Their first league game took place on Mar. 29, against San Clemente High School. Unfortunately, Aliso Niguel lost their game against Beckman on Feb.28.

Their next game is on Mar.29  against San Clemente High School. Their next game was only two days later where they would be facing off against Tesoro and Dana Hills High School. 

Boy tennis has very high hopes as they face off in the league. They are a very strong team and are willing to put in the work. 

Aliso Niguel’s Boys tennis has very high hopes as last year they went 2-0 in the league. Boy’s tennis was very difficult last year because of COVID-19. Since COVID put a big shlump in their season, they are excited to play this season and show everyone what they have been working on. 

Last season they defeated teams like Dana Hills, and Tesoro. A tough school they faced last year was Newport Harbor Highschool as they tied 9-9. Sadly, the team has some losses. The teams they lost to last year were Sage Hills, and Laguna Beach High school. 

With the team knowing these challenges they are ready to attack and defeat the teams this year. They believe in improvement and can grow and get better. So fans better go support the Aliso Niguel Boys tennis team as they are looking forward to the league very soon. The boys are just as excited as the coach and we should be looking forward to a strong season by the boy’s tennis team and go support them. 

If there’s one thing we should know is that the Boys will always fight until the very end. They are looking very strong and ready to win the league and later win CIF.