Silberman: Scholar of Scholars

Aliso Niguel announced Danyelle Silberman as the Class of 2022’s Scholar of Scholars. After receiving the highest honor at graduation, she will be delivering a speech on June 2 in front of her fellow graduates, parents, teachers, admin and family.

Danyelle achieved an academic GPA of 4.94, which was the highest in her class. Throughout high school, she only took one non-weighted academic class, and achieved fantastic grades in all of these classes.

Danyelle said that “my favorite classes throughout high school were AP Biology, AP Government, and AP Statistics.”

Alongside her academic achievements, Danyelle also was very involved in extracurriculars throughout her high school career. She was in the band program and on the varsity swim team for all four years of high school.

She did club swim outside of high school for eleven years. Danyelle stated that “Swimming allowed me to thrive in academics because it taught me how to manage my time.”

She was also a part of several clubs including Best Buddies, Active Minds, and Amnesty International. She was also a member of NHS and CSF.

Danyelle will be attending University of California, Los Angeles in the fall, and is planning to study Biology. She hopes to one day be a teacher. She said “Mrs. Bhaskar is a major inspiration in my life and solidifed my passion for biology.”

Danyelle’s advice for anyone wanting to be Scholar of Scholars is to “stay inspired and never let anyone stop you from achieving your goals.”