2021 Apple Thanksgiving Deals

As the weather changes and we step into fall, one of America’s most favorite events, Black Friday, is right around the corner. Some of the best deals, discounts and steals come from the well-known Apple brand. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company which specializes in electronics, computer software and online services. Every year students, teachers, parents and Apple users line up before the sunrise, ready to snatch deals on watches, phones, iPads and family plans. With the release of the new iPhone 13 that was available at the end of September, we can expect everyone to be eager for this year’s Thanksgiving deals. 

Target, T-Mobile and Best-Buy, some of Apple’s most popular retailers, have special offers lasting through Black Friday. Target has a special deal for people who have Target Red Cards, which will get them 5% off Apple products, $50 off Apple AirPods Pro and a $50 to $90 Target gift card given with each iPhone purchased, depending on the model. T-Mobile currently offers deals on iPhones to those signed up for their email list, an effective and creative way to interest shoppers in their deals. Lastly, Best-Buy’s Black Friday offer states that buyers can save up to $900 on the iPhone 13 depending on the model, as well as $200 on select iPad Pro models. 

As students, using the correct devices at school or at home are important. As an AP student in her junior year at Aliso Niguel High School, Anna Keller explains how “Apple keeps me organized for all my classes and gives me very little problems.” Students like her are prepared to get their hands on or share the word of the amazing Apple deals launching this Thanksgiving break.