ANHS Curriculum Expo

Anesh Solanki, Web Manager

On Feb. 22, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Aliso Niguel held the Aliso Niguel High School Curriculum Expo in which incoming ninth grade students were able to learn more about the Wolverine culture as well as what Aliso Niguel has to offer.

The Expo introduced current eighth graders to the high school where they will be spending the next four years of their education. The Expo gave information about registration for incoming ninth graders and told them more about the classes they will be taking and the other activities that they will be participating in on campus.

The Curriculum Expo taught the incoming freshmen about all aspects of Aliso such as, the challenging academics, the competitive athletics, and the exciting electives that students will be able to take part in either on campus or online.

Also, on Feb. 25, 6 p.m. to 7;30 p.m., Principal Hatcher and Assistant Principal Nichols demonstrated how to navigate through Student portal and went over high school graduation requirements.

With all of these exciting events in the books, the new freshmen class is ready to take on their high school experience at Aliso Niguel High School.

The schedule from the Curriculum Expo is listed below.

6:00 – 6:45: Welcome Message with Principal Hatcher and Assistant Principal Nichols.

6:45 – 7:45: Academic Departments and Electives sessions. Q & A with Teachers.

6:45 – 7:45: Athletic Sessions. Q&A with Coaches.

All presentations and recordings for the Feb. 22 and Feb. 25 meeting  can be found on the Aliso Niguel website(https://sites.google.com/capousd.org/anhscurriculumexpo/home).